No votes
No votes
50%
25%
25%
No votes

Total votes: 4

UrPeaceKeeper
Joined: Thursday, January 6th, 2005, 4:59:11amUTC (2005-01-06T04:59:11+00:00UTC)

PeaceKeeper's Pictures

Post by UrPeaceKeeper »

Due to the increasing boredom in recent times these pictures have resulted, if u'll notice some are the same ones that are on my signature, which i also made =) all these pictures are based onthe Warhammer 40k Universe (FYI) They are also in order from Latest to Earliest, so you can see the horrible progression in drawings!

(I Appologize in advance for the hugegantic Pictures =))

(Please people i kno my name is placed at the bottom of the pictures, i pray that you can not spread my name thru the gaming server or to all your friends, i am and will always be UrPeaceKeeper to you all! I kno its scarey, but i trust you guys enough now to honor my request. Also, do not plagurize my work, i know it sounds stupid but it is a very serious habbit)
UrPeaceKeeper

"And shepherds we shall be for Thee, my lord, for Thee Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command and we will flow a river forth to thee and teaming with souls shall it ever be in nomine Patris, et Filli, et Spiritus Sancti"
Root
Systems/Network Administrator
Joined: Sunday, March 2nd, 2003, 5:34:39pmUTC (2003-03-02T17:34:39+00:00UTC)

Post by Root »

Nice art there, my favorite is number five. :)
The Root Underground | TRU - Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
DBA TRU Networks Hosting Services https://www.trunetworks.com
TRU Domains Registrar Services https://www.tru.domains (Reseller/Bulk discounts available.)
UrPeaceKeeper
Joined: Thursday, January 6th, 2005, 4:59:11amUTC (2005-01-06T04:59:11+00:00UTC)

Post by UrPeaceKeeper »

agreed, i think it looks better on my sig then all blown up like it is in the actuall size but thats just me :)
UrPeaceKeeper

"And shepherds we shall be for Thee, my lord, for Thee Power hath decended forth from thy hand so our feet may swiftly carry out thy command and we will flow a river forth to thee and teaming with souls shall it ever be in nomine Patris, et Filli, et Spiritus Sancti"